Michigan Sex Crime Defense Help
If you need help with a sex crime allegation in Michigan, we’re here to help! Contact us today for a free consultation.
Defending against a sex crime allegation is one of the most demanding challenges that a Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney can undertake. Prosecutors, police, family members, friends and even judges can seem to line up against you. People often assume you are guilty just because you have been accused of a crime. Sex crime prosecutions are not easy to defend and no inexperienced attorney should handle them. Luckily, we’re here to help.
In this highly charged environment, you don’t want to find yourself without the assistance of an attorney who is ready to stand up for your rights regardless of the difficulty of the task. We are often asked if we are Michigan sex crime defense specialists. Here is what sets us apart from the typical attorney:
- During the past decade, we have been actively defending sex crime cases on a daily basis. Our case load routinely includes those where some of Michigan’s most serious felony charges are brought to trial.
- We practice sex crimes defense throughout Michigan.
- We have a team of attorneys experienced in sex crime defense.
- We are highly successful. We have achieved amazing results, such as:
- Numerous interventions that have led to no charges being filed in the first place
- Numerous not guilty verdicts
- Numerous settlements involving pleas to misdemeanor charges
- Numerous dismissals of serious felony sex crime charges in Michigan
- Not guilty jury verdicts in cases where Michigan State Police Crime Lab DNA experts testified against our clients
- Numerous not guilty verdicts where false allegations were brought based upon manipulated child testimony
- Numerous cases where we were able to help our clients avoid being placed on the Michigan Sex Offender Registry
- Numerous Children’s Protective Services cases dismissed which involved false allegations of harm to a child
- Not guilty verdicts even in cases where multiple alleged victims testified
- Numerous cases where our clients have avoided jail and prison
- Our attorneys have hundreds of hours of special training focused on:
- Litigating false confession evidence
- Cross examining child witnesses
- Handling DNA and other scientific evidence testimony
- Working with juries to overcome bias
- Scientific standards for forensic interviewing of children
- Preparing clients to testify
- Examining and cross examining medical doctors and other expert witnesses
- We routinely deal with:
- False allegations
- Improper police investigations
- Lying witnesses
- Witnesses manipulated by others
- Coercive police tactics
- Violation of Constitutional rights
You can also have a free initial phone screening of your case with an attorney from our experienced trial team:
- Trial Consultants
- Jury Consultant
- DNA experts
- Medical Doctors
- SANE nurses
- Forensic Interview Experts
- False Confession Experts
- Forensic Pathologists
- Private Investigators
- Polygraph Experts
We believe that everyone is entitled to an excellent defense. That is what we strive to provide every client. We do that without passing judgment on our clients. We do that by working in teams. We do that by working closely with our clients, listening carefully and taking the time to hear their points of view and their ideas. We believe that the best results come when we work together.
Because of the time, training and effort that our attorneys invest, we are not able to do court-appointed work or pro-bono criminal work. We are available to consult with clients that are in the process of assembling the resources they need for quality representation
Our attorneys are available during normal business hours. On call attorneys are available in the evening. However, we have a staff attorney on call for emergency consults 24/7.
Free attorney consultation: Fill out our contact form or call 1-866-766-5245 twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to talk to an experienced Michigan defense lawyer about your case. Our attorneys represent clients throughout Michigan, including, but not limited to, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Detroit, Saginaw, and Flint.